Friday, December 16, 2011

So Much To do, So Little Time...

Hello! How nice to see you! Would you like a cup of tea? Biscuits?
Wow...My introductions are getting lamer. I'm trying to lure you all in with my humorous and sarcastic wit but it's not my fault that I lack in the 'humor' side of things is it?
Anyways, moving on, I'm going to be using this post to clear up a few things and mke a few announcements so lets get a move on.

First of all, if you are reading this right now then, thank you, because nobody knows how grateful I feel. I'm a newbie in the area of blogging so alot of things I do and say are going to be shit. The blog need work done on and I need to post more but I feel that gradually, and I do mean GRADUALLY, things will get better.

Second, my sister said to me last night that nobody seems to read this blog. I made her re-think that by telling her about all the bloggers out there who, after alot of work and time, finally made a place for themselves in this World Wide Web. So that's what I'm gonna do. Work hard and take as much time as I want. Although, If you guys keep coming back here, then I'll feel a tiny bit better.

Now for upcoming reviews I'm working on:

Obsidian (Lux, #1)

Obsidian By Jennifer L.Armentrout

Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1)

Exiled By RaShelle Workman

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

Shatter Me By Tahereh Mafi

Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)

Half- Blood By Jennifer L. Armentrout

Upcoming Segments I'm working on:

I Judged This Book By It's Cover, So Sue Me!

Authors Who Should Be Celebs!

God, I Wish I was Her!

God, I Wish This Book Was Real!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I want to be a new follower of your blog, because I like a lot of the books you have read, and maybe I'm challenged, but I can't seem to figure out how... Help? IN the meantime, pop over to mine :) http://immabookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete