Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Books That Really Should Be Made Into Movies

Anna and the French Kiss Anna and French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins

This book was indescribable. You all SHOULD know so no synopsis detail, kay? I swear this book deepened my faith in YA. Stephanie Perkins also joined the very exclusive Hira's Favourite Authors List. Very exclusive indeed. Anyway, the casting of this would be very hard. I mean, it'd surely become one of the best chick-lits of all time  so that why the cast has to be the BEST. Etienne has to be, like the fake-guy-of-my-dream, so no guy over 30 should be playing him. 

 

The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)
 The Fallen Star By Jessica Sorensen


The only reason I want a movie to be made for this is because I want a real life Alex. No needed explanation. Wait. Also because I like the main girl. Reminds me of me. That's it.


 they ever make film, they better not mess it up. Yes, that was a threat.












No comments:

Post a Comment