Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Books Of 2011

Okay, first of all guys, these books which have been chosen, are in no particular order. I couldn't do it. It's just too hard. It's like picking out your favourite chocolate and then figuring out that you like all the chocolates to choose from. Also, some of these books were not released in 2011 but I read them in 2011 so in a way I suppose it's okay.


  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) The Daughter of Smoke and Bone By Laini Taylor
God, this was one hell of a roller coaster ride. I LOVED it. If there was a word that expressed more feeling than LOVED, I'd have used it by now. I don't usually read fantasy because nothing could compare to Harry Potter for me but I'd say this put up quite a fight. Can't wait for more from this brilliant author. 

  • Obsidian (Lux, #1) Obsidian By Jennifer Armentrout
I only read this a while back. And it has become my one of my faves. You might have remembered that I had my complaints, but it amused me and also the romance was good, so I kept at it. So here it is. Jennifer has done a brilliant job. Looking Forward to more from her!

  • Lola and the Boy Next Door Lola and the Boy Next Door By Stephanie Perkins
I LOVE HER! Stephanie I mean. I also LOVE this book. I've craved for this since I read Anna and the French Kiss and when it finally released, I pounced on it like a wild animal. Kidding. Loved the characters and the romance. Cannot wait for the final installment!

  • The Vision (The Fallen Star, #3)The Vision (Fallen Star #3) by Jessica Sorensen
I loved the previous two books and was amazed to see the final edition out. And yeah, it was brilliant. I love the characters especially and the interesting world Jessica has created. I look forward to more of her works. Also, I don't know if I have reviewed the other two and if I haven't, I definitely will.
  • Anna and the French Kiss Why oh why did I wait an entire year after it's release to read this? I swear, it got me out of my book slump and introduced me to an all time favourite romantic book. If you haven't read it, then I don't know what you been doing your entire life. Again, kidding. READ, READ, READ!
  • Saving June Saving June By Hannah Harrington
A book dealing with a hard issue but has a brilliant story around it. Love the main guy and girl. Love the fact that music is a big part of it. And, god, love the main guy. You just have to read it. It'll touch you in a good way and make you squeal that girly little squeal that girls always do!


No comments:

Post a Comment