Monday, December 26, 2011

Dear Santa....

I've been a really good girl this year. Well, if you ignore me constantly stabbing my brother or secretly breaking my family's valuable vase and then lying and blaming it on my little sister and....anyway, if you ignore all that, then I think you'll get me what I want. Please. The thanks will come when I receive my gifts. Kidding. Thanks.


  1. Shattered Souls Shattered Souls By Mary Lindsey
I think I'm the only one who hasn't read it this year. I mean, look at the cover. I'm a sucker for the whole girl-whose-dress-is-made-up-of-pretty-flowers-that-disappear kind of thing.

2.The Night Circus The Night Circus By Erin Morgenstern

Who doesn't wanna read the book that's being compared to THE Harry Potter? 

3.Catching Jordan Catching Jordan By Miranda Kenneally

A boyish-girl who discover Womanhood AND experiences a great Romance?
Wow. I'm far behind.

4.Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) Half- Blood By Jennifer L. Armentrout

I know, I know. What right do I have to love Jennifer when I haven't read the book that brought YA world to it's knees...

5.Legend (Legend, #1) Legend By Marie Lu

Politics WOULD turn me off but a kick-ass girl and an even kick-ass guy in a dystopian world DON'T so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment