Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yes! Finally the weekend! *cues righteous fist pumping*

As you have noticed, my blog has been kinda...empty. I know how it feels if you are a person who reads a certain someone's blog and all of sudden...bam....they have vanished from the face of this soon-to-be-demolished- Mother Earth. Well, you wanna know the reason. Here it is.

School.

Sucks doesn't it.

It started this week for me, after the Christmas holidays, and, goodness, it's been one hell of a ride already.

A List of Things to do which will eventually drive me insane:


  • Finish My Art Project Which will count as my grade for this term.
  • Prepare For THE BIG TRIP that's coming soon
  • Interview someone for the FUC*** UP RADIO MODULE!!!!!
  • Finish The Stupid Medicine Course I Entered
  • etc.etc.
And people, this is only for January. Help Me.
This all mean less time to read. It's all seriously messed up. But don't worry., for my uure hard-core fans out there....if there are any....I have some cool things lined up. So stay tuned!
And here's to you all, Enjoy the weekend, starting with this great song!




No comments:

Post a Comment