Saturday, January 14, 2012

Would You Look At That?

                                                        Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)

Lets's welcome My newest segment. I call it 'Would You Look At That'.

Basically, I judge and rate new cover of books released or to-be released.
Let's welcome Dark Kiss By Michelle Rowen. A first in a planned series or trilogy, I'm not sure.

After her soul is stolen in a kiss, a 16-year-old must join a force of demons and angels to protect humanity from an immortal threat.


It's gorgeous. Ain't I right gals? Sorry. My bad Texas accent. 
The Guy, first of all, is not bad. Kinda reminds me of Elvis. Ha. Second. Those wings. I'm an artist and stuff like that calls out to me. The colours used blend in beautifully as well. A good combination of black and blue. I love his expression. I need to give him a  nickname. How about I-think-so-hot-I-need-to-look-tortured-and-not-button-up-my-shirt. Wait. That's too long.... How about Hot-Abs. Yeah that works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment