Sunday, June 24, 2012

Upcoming Book Reviews

I've actually read a few more books so the reviews will be up soon.
I'll put a list up just so you know which ones are coming up. Also, I'm so happy today because I've just realised that I've reached 1000 views on m blog. I need to be have patience. There'll come a time when everyone will come and read my review. And to everyone who does, thank you.

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1) Shadow and Bone By Leigh Bardugo

Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1) Chosen Ones By Tiffany Truitt

Something Like Normal Something Like Normal By Trish Doller

A Midsummer's Nightmare A Midsummer's Nightmare By Kody Keplinger

My Life Next Door My Life Next Door By Huntley Fitzpatrick




I'm Loving this song nowadays. Can't believe I didn't listen to this sooner. It's beautiful. Enjoy!
You and Me by Lifehouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment