Saturday, April 14, 2012

Would You Look At That?

The Selection (The Selection, #1)

I haven't been updating this segment at all. Sorry about that. This is what school does to you.
Anyway, This week's cover is The Selection By Kiera Cass.
Beautiful isn't it? Only some lucky girls get to wear a dress like that. I'm not one of them.
What I like about it? The color. The Dress.The ruffles, even though I'm not a ruffle-type girl.
The glass at the back reflecting different poses. I like all of those things.

Also, anyone heard the news? CW aka creators of Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries are adapting this as a TV series. Don't ask me how that is going to work out. I haven't read it yet even though I plan to.  Also, can you guys, who actually view my blog, please leave some comments so that I can feel I'm not doing this for no reason.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment