Monday, June 27, 2011

The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)
For eighteen year-old Gemma, life has never been normal. Up until recently, she has been incapable of feeling emotion. And when she's around Alex, the gorgeous new guy at school, she can feel electricity that makes her skin buzz. Not to mention the monsters that haunt her nightmares have crossed over into real-life. But with Alex seeming to hate her and secrets popping up everywhere, Gemma's life is turning into a chaotic mess. Things that shouldn't be real suddenly seem to exist. And as her world falls apart, figuring out the secrets of her past becomes a matter of life and death


Wow.
Yes. One word seems to describe everything I feel.
The book and me formed a tight friendship. I first held out a hesitant hand, not knowing if we were meant to me, but it grasped me, hard. Then we started our adventure and even though it has ended now, I still have those beautiful memories.
okay im going to stop now before I go all Ozzy Osbourne on you.
I loved this book. I just can't believe how good it was. Nowadays, I have not found one single book that will keep a hold of my attention but this one day. A strong heroine, a powerful story line and some unexpected but sweet moments and so i'm hooked.
I LOVED the whole spark system going on. Its hard to keep attraction going on for long but Sorenson did it in such a way, you wanted the attraction to keep going on forever. So basically yeah, you can tell Alex is a favourite of mine. Not that Jessica wasn't. She is going on my Best-Heroine-Ever-who-isn't-a-whiny-B****.
The next book better come out soon or I swear I'll.....stop reading books.
pfttt! yeah, like that'll happen!

Story:5/5
Characters:5/5
Romance: 100/100(!!!)
Rating: 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment